September 8, 2008

Preschooool!


8 comments:

Zach said...

What?! There's no way that she's old enough!

Kurt said...

It was a tough day for me yesterday. She is already too old...(sniff)... Tough day.

Steven L. Good said...

WHAT THE....!?!?!
She was born when Sharon and I were married. There is no way she's old enough. Did Kurt cry?

ModFarmhouse said...

Awesome! There are two beautiful little girls standing on your front steps... I hope Kurt is beginning to decide on what gun to invest in to keep the boys at bay.

Abbie said...

Crazy to have girls off to school, isn't it? But Kate is loving it too.

Unknown said...

Cuuuute!!! I love the pics and you know how I feel about those girls! How did it go?

Liz V, www.livingtheology.net said...

aawwwwww - SO CUTE! Love the various Olaiya "strike a pose" looks. :) -Liz

Joshua Danielson said...

Wow! The girls look great. Hope Olaiya is enjoying school. Miss you guys.