
Sorry for the space between allusion asterisk and the information asterisk, but I wanted to make sure it was for real - it's for real! We have a house in Alexandria (City), Virginia. All previous information still applies (see
Big Praise Minor Racket post). We close on Monday, move in on Friday.
But wait, I thought they get kicked out of Temp Housing Round 2 this weekend? Yes, you're right. We get to move again! Woowoo! This time it will not be a glorified elevator ride. It will be across county lines to another fully furnished corporate housing apartment in Alexandria. So that happens tomorrow. We'll be closer to the house while some plumbing, asbestos and electrical things get resolved. Our things from storage will arrive and be moved in Friday.

This is our block! 1940s railroad housing. We are so thankful that God guided us to this neighborhood and reserved a house for us. Now that we'll have a permanent address here in the District that puts us 1 metro stop and 2.9 miles away from Reagan National Airport and has a berber carpeted basement complete with queen size futon, we would love to have guests to house! Seriously, give us a call and we'll pick a weekend...our schedule is wide open!
4 comments:
Yay for the Lewises! Praise God for answered prayer. Go ahead and put us down for the weekend of July 19, 2008. Road trip!
Tara: Glad you found a house -- Del Ray is really a nice neighborhood and one that I should have remembered to recommend to you when you were househunting. Good luck on getting settled in, and let us know if you need any help. Donna
Love the photos of your neighborhood. I think you're going to love it!! Can't wait for a mommy break to come and see you four.
That's fantastic!! I'm glad you found such a great place.
Post a Comment