May 3, 2008

Picture post

You know when you haven't blogged for awhile and you're not sure where to start?

To ease back in, I'm foregoing words, rants and stories and instead giving you sixty-seven pictures.

That'll do it, right?

http://littlegirlslewis.shutterfly.com

6 comments:

Kate D said...

I was so excited to see a post and immediately watched all 67 pics, pausing only to hollar at Zach to leave me alone so I could read all the captions without pausing. :) There are some fantastic shots in there. The birthday party was absolutely adorable. And I love that you're the kind of mom who lets the girls jump in puddles in their rain boots. Miss you guys!

Zach said...

Love it. Especially chess with dad.

ModFarmhouse said...

Great photos, Tara. I loved so many of them, and was cracking up at all of N's tags. She & Esther baby could really do some damage together! Loved O's blow dried do... made her look way grown up. It was great to see Bev & Gene and Grandma H.

You have a beautiful family to be proud of!

Foote Family said...

Beautiful photos! It's great to see glimpses of your new life (without us, how sad....)

Liz V, www.livingtheology.net said...

these are fab Tara! :) your girls are so big - and beautiful. -Liz

Abbie said...

Love you even when you don't post very often ... :) Good to see the pictures!