February 9, 2009

An album

¡Hay un nuevo album de fotos de la familia Lewis!

I've been feeling not cool about the fact that it's been since JUNE that I last created an album of photos that shows what we've been up to.

Um, doesn't your blog do that?

Well, yes, it does. But 1) I like to have actual, put-them-in-an-album pictures and I still dig Shutterfly for that. And 2) I feel like going blog-only has left some friends and family in the techno-dust. So yeah, there will be overlap between the blog-documented photos and the pics in the album, but I feel between the posts here and the pictures there, you'll really have the rest of the story.

http://littlegirlslewis.shutterfly.com*

*Careful with that slideshow - I don't think it gives you the short, though oh-so-illuminating, captions for each photo (found off to the right if you click through the album.....You don't need a tututorial? Right, got it.).

1 comment:

Kurt said...

Wow, I just spent some time going through some of the older albums on Shutterfly, and man, Olaiya has grown up in the past 2 years! That is scary. I'm also very proud of my photographer wife. We have a wealth of images of the girls growing up, and they will be really great to have for the rest of our lives. We need to get here a new camera!