The DC life and times of four baby girls, a li'l mama and the hard workin' papi behind it all.
July 13, 2009
Grandma's creek
The house of my grandma's youth is on its banks. My mama lost one of her Easter Sunday white shoes over one of its crossings. All of us have tried to skip the flattest rocks we can find on its surface. Its water is crystal clear and its bottom is all rocks.
How fun! My girls are so into water right now too - even a bath is super-fun! (which is good since we don't have a creek) Oh, and here's the stain color story, just for you - I was talking to Josh on the phone and said I was going to get a color similar to the entryway woodwork. He said that sounded fine. He freaked out when he saw the stained floor! He thought I meant the color of the "wood floor" in the entry way, not the "wood work" like trim in the entry way! Oops. But now he likes it too!
5 comments:
What a great generational picture!
Oh, Tara! What memories! You are so blessed to have Grandma Melba, and O & N are blessed to have Grandma Bev.
How fun! My girls are so into water right now too - even a bath is super-fun! (which is good since we don't have a creek) Oh, and here's the stain color story, just for you - I was talking to Josh on the phone and said I was going to get a color similar to the entryway woodwork. He said that sounded fine. He freaked out when he saw the stained floor! He thought I meant the color of the "wood floor" in the entry way, not the "wood work" like trim in the entry way! Oops. But now he likes it too!
I love love love these pics. They just scream happy! I miss you already!
Post a Comment