May 16, 2010

Biker babe

It's the Naomi! Armed with her Christmas bequeathment on 12" rims from Grandma and Grandpa, this Spring she's been determined to bike on two wheels. Her progress has been steady ever since and reached its pinnacle this week.

Here's a video of the four-year-old babe pounding the streets. 'Love her proud little face and papa reveling in the sport. And for my far away folks not catching the day-to-day Lewises, some pregnant mama waddling behind.

Biking the block calls for chocolate milk refreshment.

4 comments:

Zach said...

Somebody's got a cute belly.

Kurt said...

Geez, my gut gets in one shot and I'm getting heckled from the gallery...

ModFarmhouse said...

You ARE pregnant, Tara! I finally believe you. You look super cute in a hot sort of way! And, since the video is about Naomi, I will comment on her awesome biker babe ways! Tell her I think she has amazing 2-wheeler skills.

Unknown said...

This video made me so happy! Nothing but pure joy going on there. And you look GREAT mama!!! Congrats to lil' Naomi!!! Love you guys!