September 7, 2010

She that has a name

Matilda Dean Lewis
born Thursday, 9.2.10 at 7:52a
8 lbs. 6 oz.
21 3/4 inches

Contrary to what was thought possible, we left the hospital Saturday without a name.

Today we went back to the hospital and gave her a name.

Matilda Dean (Grandpa Steve's middle name)

little sis to
Olaiya June (Grandma Bev's middle name)

and
Naomi Jean (Grandpa (Barton Eugene) Gene's middle name)

It's official! Woohoo!

9 comments:

David and Karen Danielson said...

We are SOOO excited to have another beautiful girl! And we love her name! Hope all is well and you're getting a little sleep!

Grandma Karen and Grandpa Dave

~jill said...

You guys make beautiful babies! =) Love the name, congrats again! Sweet pics of big sisters with baby sister.

Sarah said...

Thanks for proving us all wrong, that you CAN leave the hospital without a name! :)

Congratulations on your beautiful family of daughters. The girls look smitten with the little one!

Unknown said...

I was so glad to hear some of the reasoning behind her name from Linda--I thought maybe we were the only crazy people to choose names based on syllables and emphasis!

ModFarmhouse said...

Matilda is the perfect addition to your amazing family -- which I would say is no longer a "little family." Fill that swagger wagon!

Unknown said...

I had no idea you could leave the hospital without a name! And that is what I do for a living. Nice. So happy for you guys!

LB said...

My parents brought me home without a name! Well done you guys. It was worth the wait. Cute cute cute!
Lv LauraB.

Liz V, www.livingtheology.net said...

Woo hoo! What a cute name guys - I want to hear the longer story later sometime... Congrats on having all three cute girls at home and happy. Love to you all -liz

Zach said...

She's adorable. Congratulations, guys!