The most creative post title. Ever.
I don't get to blog. I like to think thoughts. I LOVE to post pictures. But in the way that I like to execute those things and present them for public view, I don't get to blog. I'm too slow to take a shot, collect thoughts, upload shots, compose thoughts with shots and create a cohesive post. What ends up happening is I take shots, have thoughts, take more shots, have more thoughts and then I end up with too many, too often and the time passes without daily, dare monthly! documentation.
Since we've returned from our trip, I have had two nights where I got to sit down and play with pictures! Yay! And I now have the vast majority of them up and in a Facebook album. Facebook? Why there? It's just where I can most easily share photos and enjoy folks enjoying my photos.
Here it is! Ninety-six photos from early December to nearly the present. Boom.
Does this feel like a blog post cop-out? Yes. Yes, it does. And it bothers me more than it does you. One day I will return to the Tara-ideal of once-a-week posting (did she ever post once a week?) and feel like we're regularly hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment