If I have not the presence of mind to write coherent thoughts, go to photos, baby.
I've been editing and posting my favorite pictures on Facebook recently, but some of my mamas and papas aren't on the Social Network, so I gotta keep them in the loop! Can't have someone say to Grandma Bev "Hey, looks like Matilda is filling out nicely!" and the last she's seen are pics from Week 1. No. That would not be good.
My only sadness about Facebook photo-ing is the inability to zoom in on the pictures. Sometimes you want to see the details, man! A few more pixels, please! So here are some of my favorites, but by all means, if you just gotta get a closer look at Olaiya's currently gruesome gums, don't hesitate to put out a call - I aim to please.

I've been editing and posting my favorite pictures on Facebook recently, but some of my mamas and papas aren't on the Social Network, so I gotta keep them in the loop! Can't have someone say to Grandma Bev "Hey, looks like Matilda is filling out nicely!" and the last she's seen are pics from Week 1. No. That would not be good.
My only sadness about Facebook photo-ing is the inability to zoom in on the pictures. Sometimes you want to see the details, man! A few more pixels, please! So here are some of my favorites, but by all means, if you just gotta get a closer look at Olaiya's currently gruesome gums, don't hesitate to put out a call - I aim to please.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh what a cutie! LOVE those cheeks!! Love seeing pics of the family. Thanks for posting for us non-FB users :)
Laura B.
Post a Comment