November 6, 2010

Matilda 2x


What? It's November? Tonight is Daylight Savings Time? My last blog post was from over a month ago?

Yeah. I'm not keeping up with the days.

I do know that our littlest baby girl is two months old. And she's officially doubled in size. Yep. Via my oh-so-scientific, weigh the mama then weigh the mama+baby, she's checking in at sixteen pounds. Atta girl. Way to blow right through those Size 1 and 2 diapers and leave those 0-3 month clothes in the dust. That'll show 'em.

(Show 'em what?)

I was ready throw the hitherto lovely diapers under the bus for suddenly giving her a diaper rash. Nope. The culprit? Mama dressing her girl in too small onesies that were riding up her the middle. Poor girl.

Anyway, wanted to post some commemorative two month pics and scenes of a two month-old-ness.

Eventually my synapses will be firing fast and frequent enough that I will be able to do more than post pictures and video footage. Compose some thoughts. But for now, I give you Matilda.


Neck control is good. We're still working on the mid-upper spine.
Talking it up in mama's circa 1979 sweater...and some 2010 Old Navy pants.


I kid you not.

Smiley girl from a few days prior.

Hugs to you all!

A few more shots can be found here:
Facebook album Matilda Month Two

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. I love the video. I love you all. Miss you! Glad baby x3 is treating you well!

ModFarmhouse said...

Ava said, "Post a comment about the video, Mom. Tell Tara it's a hoot!"

And Charlie could NOT get enough of Matilda on the video. He was super in to it!

What a dolly!

~jill said...

Love the video! Too cute. =) Brings back many an early infant memory ... =)