March 12, 2009

Hannah Montana meets Twila Paris: A Special Music for Everyone


The above video is a few months old - October, in fact - so most of you have seen Olaiya since then. It's likely that you haven't, however, seen her put on one of her showcase performances of original song. I take no credit.

3 comments:

David and Karen Danielson said...

I wanna be a part of Jesus!

Karen

Clinton said...

Randy:
I gotta say...i wasn't so sure at first, but you worked it out, dawg! That right there was hot!

Paula:
Olaiya, what i love about you is..(unitelligible mumbling)...and you just really work the stage like a professional, so comfortable up there...(brief argument with Simon)... there's a brightness about you, I think you'll go far in this competition.

Simon:
(British accent) The singing was great, but what's the deal with your outfit? Were those pajamas? This is a serious competition, and you have to hit every wicket (5 minute side conversation with Paula while she tries to figure out what a wicket is). Sorry, just my opinion.

Tara said...

And this is why I love our friends and family - you don't get comments like this from just anybody.

Miss you guys...thanks for hanging out with us here on the ol' blog,
Tara