Since big sis just recently acquired her first pair of ballet slippers, Naomi and I hurried to the store before class. She loves her ballet shoes. I told her we'd eat lunch first and then get dressed for class...lunch was short lived. Once all dressed, with her hair in a "bone", she demanded some YouTube Cinderella music and got her pre-dance on.
Mama got back-to-back classes scheduled for the girlies, so the three of us entered the familiar dance studio, and Naomi never looked back - completely engaged from the second her slippers hit the floor.
Guess what was the story of the day? Beauty and the Beast - doesn't get more appropriate for this little girl.
Naomi's with the little whale spout ponytail (far left), unsure about free dancing protocol, and is always trying to hold someone's hand.
2 comments:
Precious pic, precious girl!
Oh man. Am I doing a diservice to my girls by not putting them in dance yet? They LOVE to dance around the house and dress up in ballet costumes. But I'm not ready. Hmm.
Post a Comment