Since then we've bought last minute, amazingly cheap plane tickets, celebrated our 8th anniversary on the campus where we met, held my new nephew, and had the above-pictured child diagnosed with H1N1.
Do you play blog catch up or start with where you're at?
(Honest question - questionable grammar aside.)
Maybe I'll get super awesome, completely confident in my post-writing skills and be able to make the query moot. (That may be the first time I've typed that word.)
Anyway, the goods.
Last Sunday afternoon (before we left town) gave us Sabbath. We did church, lunch, some play practice (Olaiya and Naomi are going to be in our church's production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever - they're both "baby angels". We'll see if Olaiya says both her lines and Naomi's.) and then headed out to hit some DC. Why? The weekend brought our friend Josh to town! Josh and the Lewises (us and the originals) go way back. He's a Minnesota guy who loves us and loves some West Wing, a combination ripe for perfection in our fair city.
Walking first class to Metro for church.
3 comments:
While in Chicago this past week, Noah said, "I like D.C. a lot more. I could live there." Look at your young little family living the life! So hip in all their layers and cuteness. Go get 'em!
First off, L-O-V-E-D seeing you and Kurt last weekend! Thank you SO much for coming and giving me my bestie Tarababy fix. Second, fantastic photo ops! I just love those perfect days. Definitely blogable worthy worthy material. Miss you already babe!
Cute pics, and yes, the hair does make her look more like you!
We, too, had a fun day at the park - it was 60 or so and sunny so we went at 4:15 pm and ran into some friends! We stayed until we got too hungry. It was great!
Post a Comment