She hasn't posted in six weeks and her comeback title is "Uncles in the snow"??
So yeah, it's been since "last year" since we've hung out. We're three weeks into the New Year and the last time I posted was three weeks from the finish of the last. Yow. And I thought better of simply titling it, "Photo finish". Little too on the nose, right? Right.
So as I'm prone to do, I make my return with a slew of pictures to close out the decade. 63 of 'em. But in case you're not down with clicking on links that take you to other, far away places on the internets, I give you also this killer video featuring bomb-sledder Olaiya and her target, Uncle Seth.
1 comment:
The sledding scene was super cool, but my favorite part was hearing you! Love to hear you laugh! Now off to view the photos somewhere out there in the interwebs... or is it nets?
Post a Comment