August 20, 2010

Our newest addition


It's a grill!

(Totally the combination of those letters you were expecting.)

You're so stoked for us, right?

Grandpa Gene and Kurt-dog built the deck in March. We cleared out some gnarly-looking azaleas from our fence line and hark, have purchased a grill for the space. We brought it home Sunday. The gas from Propane Taxi (Kurt will sing you their praises) arrived Tuesday. We have grilled every night since. It has all been meat. See the joy on my grill master's face?

And in case you were wondering, a shot from this evening (with TerriAnn! Such a treat to have the Nordins at our house!) to show you that everything maternity is still firmly in place:

Such a great photo angle, the pregnant self in sitting position. That's just way too much contact between belly and legs. Due date is one week from today, but I'm pretty sure we'll be in September by the time I post something more aptly titled.

4 comments:

Sharon Neves Photography said...

You look beautiful! So excited for your newest addition!!

Courtney Pippin-Mathur said...

Gah! You scared me! For a second, I thought all that walking today induced labor. ;)

Zach said...

Love it. I guess we can be patient for the other imminent addition.

Liz V, www.livingtheology.net said...

you're tricky... and your grill, hubby and belly look great! :) thinking of you and little lewis #3...