Your place looks great. I know it's been a couple months and the "new house" excitement factor may be wearing off, but it must really feel good to be in your own house and out of temp housing. You don't have to think about moving again for quite a while!
Great house! I love all the light in the sun room; how wonderful is that? Settling in is a ton of work, and, you're doing a great job! Really, the house looks wonderful. I love that you have a Christmas wreath up already, too:)
Absolutely CHARMING! I love that updated older house feel. It's got that cool character, but is NICE. Sooooo jealous of the basement! What a great place for the girls to play! BTW, they were super cute in the periphery of all the pics. haha
Love the place! I think it is fabulous. I bet the girls love it. I hope the projects continue to go well. I've got no great ideas for the deck...yet, but I'll keep pondering. :)
What I'm saying is I would choose your house for me. Your front door is the one I'm looking for... I'll trade you for my gold door. I love the hardwood steps & am so glad there is no carpet on them! Your basement is one stellar cellar & your sun room is a huge bonus! In conclusion I'd like to reiterate that me likey!
5 comments:
Your place looks great. I know it's been a couple months and the "new house" excitement factor may be wearing off, but it must really feel good to be in your own house and out of temp housing. You don't have to think about moving again for quite a while!
Great house! I love all the light in the sun room; how wonderful is that? Settling in is a ton of work, and, you're doing a great job! Really, the house looks wonderful. I love that you have a Christmas wreath up already, too:)
Absolutely CHARMING! I love that updated older house feel. It's got that cool character, but is NICE. Sooooo jealous of the basement! What a great place for the girls to play! BTW, they were super cute in the periphery of all the pics. haha
Love the place! I think it is fabulous. I bet the girls love it. I hope the projects continue to go well. I've got no great ideas for the deck...yet, but I'll keep pondering.
:)
ME LIKEY!
What I'm saying is I would choose your house for me. Your front door is the one I'm looking for... I'll trade you for my gold door. I love the hardwood steps & am so glad there is no carpet on them! Your basement is one stellar cellar & your sun room is a huge bonus! In conclusion I'd like to reiterate that me likey!
Post a Comment