November 6, 2007

More silly Naomi



As with most action shots at this house, they come about half way through their happening. So what began as pure glee devolved into stagey ha-hawing. At some point here I promise two things: 1) videos of Naomi doing something other than giggling, you know, like using her words* and 2) actual pictures of the inside of our *sigh* unsettled house.

Speaking of words, Naomi's have doubled since my initial count! She's on fire! She tries to say most words and sometimes surprises us with her renditions. Her most frequently used are her incredibly well-timed and sweet sounding "ganku" (I could learn something from how thankful and polite she is), "carry" - down the stairs, off the chair, when she's sad...her version of "hold you" - and "nah nah", which goes like this: Nah nah! (fist air-knocking) Who's there? Dadi! Daddy who? Giggle giggle. This is shouted-ly repeated at dinner, in the car, etc., competing with big sister. She's also learned her first two word phrase - "Go-owaya!" She learned this Monday while cheering on sissy during her first swim lesson. Definitely her new favorite. Maybe one of these days she'll be able to say her own name :)

2 comments:

ModFarmhouse said...

What a ham. She is so "shilly!"

By the way, your window in the background looks so homey... I don't know how to explain it but the sonlight and all looks quite inviting!

Belly laughs can't be beat.

Foote Family said...

Gotta love how much joy the simple things in life can bring:) I can't say I've ever enjoyed a measuring cup quite that much before.