The DC life and times of four baby girls, a li'l mama and the hard workin' papi behind it all.
I can't believe what a little person Naomi is turning out to be. *sigh* makes me miss her, glad you are all doing well. ~jill
Shirley Temple... oh, I mean Little Miss O has a future ahead of her!And sweet little Naomi... love to see her toweling off, as that IS the next step after getting out of a pool!Miss you girls.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can't believe what a little person Naomi is turning out to be. *sigh* makes me miss her, glad you are all doing well. ~jill
Shirley Temple... oh, I mean Little Miss O has a future ahead of her!
And sweet little Naomi... love to see her toweling off, as that IS the next step after getting out of a pool!
Miss you girls.
Post a Comment