This is what Olaiya brought home from preschool today. I was a big fan of her gray-on-black family portrait (that's Daddy, Olaiya, Naomi and Mommy from left to right) with the yellow sun at the corner. Olaiya also wanted shots with her Thanksgiving Feast decorations. The first is a multi-media wreath of paint, leaves, acorns and paper-constructed corn (check out the individual kernels). and the second an "I traced and cut all the pieces myself!" turkey with a green (that was important) googly eye.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Kurt looks very much like an economist in that picture. Do they all have to get the "I'm wise with money" beard?
I love the family portrait. Kid depictions of family are the best!!! I also love the framed picture of Olaiya and Daddy! He looks very successful or very city, I'm not sure. Very nice. PS. I love love love our new phone time. There's really no reason not to.
Noah and I really like the photo of Kurt and Olaiya. We both think his beard looks quite professional -- he looks his job!
Whoa, do you guys remember me at all? I came across your blog through MK's and love looking at your pics! You have a beautiful fam!
Ondy from ISU days (FCA)
Post a Comment