What a difference a day makes! Yesterday we were outside sweating in tank tops and today it was chilly to have bare feet! The girls got a package from Grandma today with pumpkin shirts and Halloween/Fall tiaras (thanks Sue! We'll be your little girls any time :). Olaiya quickly wanted to get their "Halloween clothes" on (Naomi not so much) and mama had a chance to catch them on the fully decked out front steps (thanks to our doting neighbor Annie).
Yesterday's yogurt.
Over the weekend we got to partake in our first neighborhood event - Art on the Avenue. Due to roofing, shoring, and the cleaning up the aftermath, we only made it to the last hour (and thus only time for the kid scene...sniff, so many pretty things to have seen and purchased!) but it was fun to see how "cool" Del Ray is. For example - this is what "Face Painting" looks like on Mt Vernon Avenue!
3 comments:
Wow! Your girls keep getting cuter and cuter. I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys over Thanksgiving!
I love the contrast between the two days. You can tell Naomi's hot by the way she's sitting. haha. It was like that for us in Chi-town too. ditto to what Josh said!
I repeat, "YAY FALL!"
Love the fancy facepaint. I remember getting to choose between a heart or a rainbow on my cheek, not anything that takes skill. I loved seeing Symon, too.
Post a Comment